- Lo-Rise fit featuring Croota’s “Contrast Comfort Waistband”
- Original design and cut created by CrootaRasta theme
- Rasta theme with vibrant green, gold, and red waistband
- Breathable cotton for all day wear and enjoyment
- Featuring our GlovFit Technique
- Black (95% Cotton/5% Spandex)
RASTA AMSTERDAM 01
This Rasta styled Lo-Rise hipster was inspired by the designers last visit to Amsterdam. This hipster comes only in one colour variation to enhance the Rasta colours. The Rasta theme was applied to all detail, including the Croota logo tab, waistband as well as the rear Croota label. In addition to these awesome colours, it features some cool silver and black logos. These also feature our GlovFit technique which help you stay comfortable for long days at the office or after a workout at the gym.
On the rear top right – XXX = Amsterdam flag and on the left side you will find:
X = HELDHAFTIG (Heroic)
X = VASTBERADEN (Determined)
X = BARMHARTIG (Mercy)
* Color: Black (95% Cotton/5% Spandex)
* The model in size (L): 184cm / 80kg / Waist : 84cm (33inch)
Note. The model is wearing one size smaller than his actual size to achieve a tight look. Please order your actual size (e.g. size L for 33 inch) if you prefer a comfort fit.
Men’s Underwear Size Chart
• Below sizes are determined by actual measured waist size, not pouch or cup size
• CROOTA is Lo-Rise style so you may need to order half size bigger if you want to feel snug
Terms of delivery
Your orders will be dispatched within 1 business day via airmail and standard delivery times are:
1 – 4 business days to USA (Free Shipping from L.A, California)
10 – 20 business days to Oceania / Canada / Europe / Asia ($7 per item / Shipping from the United States)
15 – 25 business days to Eastern Europe / South America ($7 per item / Shipping from the United States)
Note for International Customers: We will use Express Shipping on orders over 5 items. (6 to 15 Business Days)
www.croota.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).